Salads aren’t usually my bag. I just don’t get any pleasure from chewing salad greens, but I just can’t deny the health benefits that these super greens bring. So, I set out to find some salads I could tolerate. To my surprise I’ve found a few salads that I not only enjoy, but actually crave. These salads are seriously delicious! Finally, some filling salads that everyone can enjoy together, even your carb eating friends and family (known as carbivores from here on out).
- Keto Hot Bacon Salad from Our Homesteading Journey is like a party in my mouth. The warm dressing wilts the spinach a little bit and it all melds together into this incredible salad so good, you forget you’re even eating spinach.
2. Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken from Foodie Crush is Oh So Good. Crazy good flavors, and so many nutrients packed into each delicious bite.
3. Big Mac Salad from Wholesome Yum is a family favorite. Even my kids scarf this up!
5. Avocado Chicken Salad from Wildtree is my absolute FAVORITE summer meal. It is so refreshing and delicious, and everyone who tries it loves it.
6. This Bacon Lettuce Tomato (BLT) Salad from the Cooking Bride is great with ranch dressing!
7. Loaded Taco Salad by Wholesome yum is good all year long. Buy local produce if you can, and this can be a staple in your diet to make sure your getting enough vitamins, nutrients, and healthy fats.