Low Carb/Keto White Chicken Chili
1: Add the following ingredients into a crockpot:
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 large green bell peppers, diced
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ Onion, diced
- Can of rotel tomatoes with chilis (do NOT drain)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry Mix – Fiesta Ranch flavor
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry Mix – plain Ranch flavor *for strict Keto, make your own ranch dry mix from Oh My Keto
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 bars)
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Ancho Chili Pepper, ground
- 2 tsp. Garlic dry blend or 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- Hot Sauce, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
2: Cook in slow-cooker for 6-7 hours on low, or 3 hours on high.
3: Shred the chicken, and stir well. Serve hot with diced avocado and sour cream on top.
**if you are planning on freezing OR saving leftovers, portion out and remove BEFORE you add the avocados. You can add additional avocado at the time of reheating.